Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Helicobacter Pylori Treatment For Sale

day my Beauty Oscars

Adorebeauty tagged me. So then I forgive even my personal beauty Oscars 2010!
And the Winner is:


Category 1: Personal
I must say that I have not found my favorite .... but this one I am currently using and it is quite ok

Category 2: Facial Care
other day I was in Munich. I shared a room with my girlfriend and when she saw my cream, she said: I just always use Oil of Olay only grandmas!
Neeee and me. For years. A few times I had a different cream but I always come back to this return. Just great and costs only 6,50 € per Pöttchen.

Category 3: Hair care
With Orofluido there is almost no matter what shampoo you use. It does great hair! But yes you must wash and I am currently using Pantene Prov. Always very good.

Category 4: Decorative Cosmetics - Eye
MAC MAC MAC eye shadow
The super pigmented and have blinded themselves great. Notes: Brown goes on, but also blue and green are quite become portable!

Category 5: Cosmetics - Complexion
I've finally found the right thing. I use Studio Sculpt Foundation SPF 15 . A gel percolation matted, but not so extreme, would be overkill for my skin a good enough powder for matting.


Category 4: Decorative Cosmetics - Lip
Again, I have discovered my love of MAC lipsticks, but my Oscar goes to Coco Chanel Rouge lipstick in the color 02 Perlé. Well thank C. for the tip, I love him!


Category 5: Cosmetics - Nails
Oh I love all the lakes of Chanel! But when I choose the color of the year 505! Just great and so different than anything ever before!


Category 5: The ultimate product 2010
OROFLUIDO !!!!!!
My Post a question!

Sun girls, who still has not gone through and has but feel like it? Let me know, I Tag you, otherwise you just feel tagged! I've totally lost track of who has been through here .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment