Sunday, December 26, 2010

Kolesten Hair Color, Level 8

Tagged on perfume!

The love of beauty civciv with yellow chick tagged me!

to imagine three of his Lieblingspafums and / or present three favorite perfumes. I'll start with my current favorites. A few years ago I had 10 great and expensive perfumes. Since they can not all use the same time, I have a few become ill. To prevent this I keep mine in the pack. If delayed the Sun. And I have currently only three and I also switched to smaller sizes of 100 ml. Is certainly a little more expensive but before I throw away another Chanel perfume ....

from left to right: Hermès Un Jardin sur le Nil, CK Eternity Moment, Marc Jacobs Daisy EDP

With Daisy, I repeat, must be chosen strictly EdP, the EdT vanishes even before you leave the apartment! Very flowery, a great alternative to Dior's J'adore.
CK Eternity Moment is a super great scent, a bit heavy but very feminine!
my new favorites: Hermès!! Spray only as a super long but keeps the scent! A tip, said Douglas wife of my trust. That's right, you smell it rare, which I think is great. Since one never finds a description of the scent I have photographed you once the page in the enclosed booklet!


to Time I'm happy but I do not like desireless Gucci Guilty (very heavy, what more for winter) and Dior J'adore (but only after Daisy again). Sooo now

Tag ich_
adorebeauty
Lea of colored life
The warriors
Jule of it's fabulous

And all the more pleasure!! 'm Very excited and hoping for new inspiration!

0 comments:

Post a Comment