Thursday, March 3, 2011

Best Yugioh Deck For Sale

Balea thermal mask ... Come on, make me hot

As I was the last time in the dm, I wanted to treat me after long time again a mask. The Balea Young thermal mask was the object of desire. I've heard a lot about the mask and now wanted to test it again. For the mask I paid € 0.65. Article condition are 2 x 6ml.

manufacturers promise
- regulates sebum
- cleans pores
- skin-clarifying effect
- blackheads and pimples prevents

Application:
After work, I've lived off makeup and with my face face water cleaned. The mask should be applied to the previously moistened face. Otherwise the mask can not distribute so well. No sooner said than done. The mass is unfortunately very, very tough. Can distribute the mask on skin not good. In the hands of you notice the heat effect is very good. Even in the face of the heat is very pleasant. After 3 minutes of exposure I have washed off the mask with lukewarm water.
My skin feels much purified. Next you should still apply a skin care product to the skin's moisture supply.


+
value for money
heat effect
pleasant odor effect


-
mass very tough cost
yield

In general, the thermal masks in the drugstore € 1.50 € -2.00. The prize money is just right for this production t. why I can confidently recommend that you just buy a bag once and even tried his own skin if it starts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment