Sunday, March 6, 2011

St. Ives Strech Marks

murder in February

At the moment, many things really empty to me. Last month I had to say goodbye to 3 products:

I had to first pass me from the alverde Mineral Make-Up , beige rose. I bought the make-up at dm for 3.75 €. What should I say I have loved it. For the small price it has a high opacity and natural cosmetics. Currently I have a different make-up in the test but I am sure that I I'll buy it again after. The product is simply great. thumbs up.






The Gucci perfume Gucci by Gucci "is finally gone blank. The 50ml bottle costs regularly 70,00 €. I bought the perfume in the set with shower gel and paid about € 50.00. The scent is floral. I find the smell very difficult and I have worn it so only at work. For the money it gets better aufjeden case scents. I will definitely not me, therefore thumbs down now.








The last product I have for ages. I took it as it was in the Special taffeta silk-smooth touch spray . At that time it has € 1.50. I was very satisfied with the product. Before straightening or blow drying I've always sprayed into the hair. It smelled delicious and my hair has shone beautifully. Unfortunately, there is no longer the product and therefore it is neither top nor flop.








So in the next week I will finally resolve my contest and show my Monatsfav for the month of February.

0 comments:

Post a Comment