Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Write A Letter - Confirmation Work Is Complete

New Cosmetics Lipsticks

I currently have the lipstick phase. I wear very very happy Lippentift. Just about every day at work. Lip gloss I wear for rather rare. Here are my 3 new posts now that I can really only recommend
Glööckler for Rival de Loop: Actually I speak Rival de Loop Le's not like that. Also why I never prop Rossmann. In centrifugal clothes I have now Glööckler lipstick in the color apricot ertauscht. I think the color just super. I think I will wear it often in the summer. Regularly it costs € 2.49 and is still available.

Pure Color Lipstick p2: p2 has included in the new range 3 new colors. When viewing the new products I was the color Copacabana very raised and he was taken he has cost € 1.95.

MAC Viva Glam V: To this lipstick I'm creeping around for quite some time. And after a stroll around town without yield I had him buy me know and I do not regret it at all even though he has a hefty price of 18 €. But I just think the color matching the finish Lustre is what I love anyway.
1 p2 "Copacabana"
2 Rival de Loop Glööckler "apricot"
3 Mac "VIVA GLAM V"


0 comments:

Post a Comment