Monday, March 7, 2011

Tutorial Como Poner Gameshark En Gpsphone

Alverde (THE "My Perfect Day") Duo Highlighter Stift

Sunday. Here I am again .. Properly motivated, I'm just kind of not blogging because I just 'm broke. In addition to the (now largely completed the first) work here I'm still cold and I feel so double schlappig. The photos for this but I've already made some time ago and "finish" would now. Also, I'd even write again something useful, so I blogg times today before tomorrow morning (which is why tomorrow online because I want to see again in my old rhythm, I always blogg on the eve ..)


alverde (LE "My Perfect Day") Duo Highlighter Pen 001 beige shimmer

Price: € 2.95 at dm
Content: na
Color: 001 has a very neutral, light, skin-colored beige and a darker, moldy uncircumcised golden beige
Order: relatively easy, even if my head is almost always a little too hard, as am also very sensitive.
Durability: well, one would indeed see but even if he disappears since he is decent
use: I have it on water line (light, to me there really liked), as a highlighter under the eyebrow (bright, nor as beautiful, but I like the testing of p2 rather from the * wild * LE), as a highlighter in the inner angle (both colors, and beautiful) and as Kajal (darker, I was not as great as it was too hard).
compatibility: without problems
Conclusion: a nice thing, is often used as versatile, moving help were tired, red eyes in my permanent guest, at which the pin on the water line meets brave its purpose :-) The pink color I was not addressed now, I like beige as a highlighter better. However, to distinguish the two colors but clearly distinct (?'ve Read somewhere once saw from the same - not true) are.
Recommended: Yes .
carrying images: the bright here I've got in the water line, golden as eyeliner underneath .. I know we have not recognized the world, but I did not move during nerve as many photos make up are better ;-) eyeliner and mascara from the same LE.
Sunday. now I look if I have any "becoming-just-not-crane" club drugs find in the store and pick up a few handfuls of it ... ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment