Monday, January 31, 2011

Before The Period I Feel Wet

Another Award! LV Epi Speedy

For I have this lovely award from the Frog Queen , Wien Mitte and Glamourela
Vedient I saw him not at the moment, I was so stressed, I am not at the been blogging. But still I have many new readers gained the day, I'm looking sooooo!

Hm, you should tell 7 things about yourself ...

first I'm super happy in my second relationship
I also love my little Jack Russell Terrier Lucy total
3.Wer buys cheap, buys twice (confirmed again and again, I'll buy the same in my opinion, best)
4th I love Italian food and like all fish and fifth from the sea at all (grusel!)
I buy too much stuff in the month, I manage time but rarely pass on something
6th I would like to have long hair, but somehow they hardly grow
7th I found my love for MAC Blushes and would like to have each color (completely stupid)

And nochwas: I have two such wonderful friends have gained last year, but I'm super grateful! Unfortunately, I have promised in the little time for them, but I am better next week!

So, we should pass the award to 15 (!) blog, but I have seen that many have it already. Who has not? Report to and I am writing to you here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment