Monday, January 24, 2011

How To Treat Skin Burnt By Hydroquinone

My Life and Me: My perfume

Again and again on Monday ... Exactly 2 weeks I have given you my Dresser presented. Today I want to show my perfumes. I thought I am doing a my life and I series. There have some already accumulated, because I love perfumes and wear every day to another. I told you once already here presented my summer scent.

There are very many, I'm not in any scent and want to tell you only my top 3 show of my favorite scents:
Chloe 50ml € 70.00
Miss Dior Cherie 30ml € 50.00
Diesel Fuel for Life 30ml € 37.00

As my favorite scents are not exactly cheap, I buy them at the airport or just prop the outlet center. So keep I for my treasures: the "special" are used in the display case and the "normal people" are putting away. They are also used.
So the they were. This year I have decided that one or the other is empty and the time being no new collection happens.

0 comments:

Post a Comment