Sunday, January 30, 2011

Interview Thankyou E-mail

I love it: MASSAGE BARS

Especially now in the cold season, I especially like you: My massage bars from Lush. The solid body creams replace liquid massage oil and body lotion, and are much easier in the application. They are affected by body heat just as liquid, where they touch the skin. They can be misused the way as the skin care use in the shower. Overall, I have 3 pieces that are very different.

Once a year:

Once a year I bought myself from the winter Edion. The body butter smells delicious after Christmas. In the winter I used the butter very much. The only drawback: it glitters. After the massage glittert the whole body and when to dress the clothes. Unfortunately, it was limited.

Soft Cour:

Soft Cour was in the package inside, it was at a value of 30.00 € to do so. The sensual scent of honey and butter to chocolate. It is very handy and usually wonderful. Regular tickets will cost € 7.75 Luv.

Each Peach:

Each Peach:
Each Peach is probably the most famous body butter Lush. It smells delicious lemon and totally reminds me of the summer. A bit of Each Peach you get for € 9.75.

+
fragrance
effect
there is something special
application

is -
nothing

I wish the bars can only recommend. My skin feels after using always super soft. However, I advise you to ensure that you are the massage bars stored in the refrigerator. They melt very quickly here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment