Sunday, January 23, 2011

Height Difference In Purged Dip System

Johannisbeerbad Lush = LOVE


After long abstinence I log back today with a great product. I was a little sick this week. The product is a Lushbadeprodukt. And although I have this week

the bubble bath The Comforter

tested. What should I say it is LOVE . It smells so delicious and makes my skin after currant super soft. The bathroom had I got myself in Lush . The XXL-piece has cost € 5.95. You can quarter the bit and thus use 4 times what I recommend unless you want to make a foam party .

Ingredients:
Sodium Bicarbonate, Cream of Tartar (Tartaric acid), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl Betaine, Perfume, Titanium Dioxide, Cocamide DEA, Bergamot Oil (Citrus bergamia), Cassis Absolute (Ribes nigrum), Cypress Oil (Cupressus sempervirens), * Limonene, * Linalool, Colour 45 410, Colour 17200th * Occurs naturally in essential oils. . Vegan

Application:
with a knife, I share the piece into 4 equal parts. Following the bit crumbly I in the bath. Then I put water in the bathtub.
The result is much nicer foam and the water turns pink. The whole bathroom smells delicious after currant .
+
smell nice

product is usually productive

-

price can be difficult zerkrümmeln

I'll buy it myself when I go back in again. The only thing hot in here is the price. However, if I share the price by 4 applications, application costs € 1.50. In the drugstore you can get for 1.50 € not such a good product. Usually there is only the bags that do not smell good even make such a great foam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment