Tuesday, January 4, 2011

How To Program My Io Remote Volume

beauty wishes 2011

MAC 168 for applying blush and contour to "paint" about 42 €

beads, the effect should be sensational! Just be applied in the perfumery, I will also make the days. However, I would prefer the green with the beads, green is always good for redness! 30g available for 44 euros, in solid form as about 55 €

super fine shimmer powder from Dior, great as a shimmering highlighter or Rouge (who's mag)
42.50 €

The powder of benefit found in all variations, a bronzer or a rouge, I have unfortunately only Sugar Bomb (my Rouge). Super is and the enclosed brush, I'll handle it very well. 32 euros will cost one of these ever so nice packed powder.

And when I think I find it even more of a determined muuuch ......

0 comments:

Post a Comment