Sunday, January 9, 2011

Causes For Cold Sores Besides Herpes

L'Occitane hand cream

I was shopping yesterday in Dusseldorf a little and I left the first time and me to the Kö turmoil toppled. If there is
Lush grad an action who gets paid 30 euros for buying a bag! This includes products for at least 30 €, only available while supplies last. Above all Christmas things in it, is clear, as the cosmetics are never long lasting, the stuff out! Class Action Lush!

addition Lush is still a beauty shop, L'Occitane. Oh my God, I would not even go inside. Since it was very crowded, I had only taken a hand cream. And what can I say? I never try a different one, it is great! Firmer in consistency, it takes too much and she pulls off well. It has been long after the cream is a great feeling! This is probably at the 20% Shea Butter. The fragrance is wonderful and yet subtle.

Price: 20 €, but worth every penny, you come out with the contained 150 ml long. Who wants to test for the price first if it is really that great, can buy the trial size 30 ml for 7 €.


0 comments:

Post a Comment