Sunday, January 23, 2011

Kice Aspirator Catalogue

DAY What's in your cosmetics bag?

All women carry with it the end of every day cosmetics without rum. I must confess not, I was shocked when I've cleared my pocket. Hello? Four lipsticks and a lip gloss? The sweet
Jule tagged me and here my LV pochette accessories from the full beauty on the go:




Far left: Concealer for the case that I once had a pimple, it takes great covers!
addition, a lip gloss from MAC, Lemony Flutter of Lush to dry skin, a nail file from P2, a hair tie and my great Folding brush with built-in mirror, the supply pack hand cream from L'Occitane, patch (top right) and headache tablets, a black eyeliner and 4 (!!!!) lipsticks. Look for each to another, quickly packed up times but never unpacked everything.


then I Tag now: adorebeauty , yellow chick , Cocolotta , Catherine , glamourela

0 comments:

Post a Comment