Monday, January 31, 2011

Cant Login To Kates Playground

& Award

Slowly but surely I get a blank or other product. I've made myself so that I purchased products (creams, soap, etc.) make empty before they expire and tada the month of January but I've actually got 4 products empty. That is now not to say that I have to buy something new again.
Power taft hairspray (Cashmere Touch): I rarely used hair spray and I know a prop with hair spray from not so. The hair spray smells now not very good but it does not stink. The support was great. I now have a different hair spray in the test and I would not buy for now.

VANILLA Bath & Shower: If you like vanilla you will love Vanilla. I like this fragrance is not always. I just have to feel like vanilla. I used it to bathe and care for the shower gel does not do on my skin. No buy recommendation.

Amor Amor by Cacharel (30ml about 25.00 €): This is already my 2nd Bottle is now empty. I like this scent easy. In describing scents, I'm just bad. This product I would buy again in any case, I've endorsed this year, a perfume sales ban. I still want one or the other to empty before I buy a new one.

Ed Hardy Perfume Mini: This little thing was there with my great Ed Hardy perfume. I like the clothes from Ed Hardy prop, but not at the scent has it done to me. I find him fit for the summer. Meanwhile, you get thrown behind him. Just a taste of it.

Today I have of Looks of Lovet. been awarded the Versatile Blog Award. A big thank you for it.

are the rules of the award:
thank the person who gave you the award and link them to your post.
Tell us seven things about you.
give the award more.
contacting these bloggers and let them know they have received the award.

first I always sleep on the right side in bed.
second I drive a Mini Cooper One black in color.
third I love Hello Kitty and begin to quischen somewhere when I see Hello Kitty.
4th I like the jewelry of Thomas Sabo very much.
5th I love the program Doctors Diary.
6th I have been to over 30 Söhne Mannheims Xavier Naidoo and concerts.
7th I eat an apple every day.

I will give the Blog Award goes to:

0 comments:

Post a Comment