Friday, January 28, 2011

Poems With The Word Gold

Mini Haul

is finally the weekend again. Today, I wanted to show you a no Haul. The stuff that has accumulated in recent times.
How many of you have I allowed myself at the Douglas Mini Burlesque Nail Polish. The very dark red to me then dropped immediately after 5 min: (.
When I dm I then bought more MNY products for 1.00 €. The Blush has been out of the jungle and is pigmented LE very well and is great for light skin.
were also the eyebrow shaver and a Nivea Deo. Unfortunately, the deodorant makes white spots. I hate something and essence of the Shadow Party all night. To the eye shadow still follows a post because he is just awesome.
The best lip balm is simply the cream skin cream and children of businessman. I love the smell and because my old one has been expired, I indulged myself a new one. The earrings, which had its top can see I bought at Six for 2.00 €. I think I'll order me a matching necklace.

And now I'm a star brings me here gelookt out. Look at her, too??

0 comments:

Post a Comment