Tuesday, January 18, 2011

How To Report Hit And Run Accident Alberta

The Hair Doctor of Lush


On Saturday, I've been looking at Lush for a hair product. I did not want to directly short a hair conditioner but rather a hair mask. The Seller gave me the product The Hair Doctor for testing. The hair treatment usually costs € 10.95 for 70ml. The cure must be stored in the refrigerator and keeps 2 weeks.

products promise
A cheap home visit from the Hair Doctor with a short waiting time! Hair Doctor inspired irritated scalp and revitalises your hair with the help of pure, ethereal coconut and jojoba oils, as well as peppermint, rosemary and chamomile.

Ingredients:
Ingredients: Aqua (water) Chondrus Crispus Extract (Irisch Moos Pulver), Solum Fullonum (Fullererde), Cetearyl Alcohol, Parfüm, Chondrus Crispus (Irisch Moos Sud), Cocos Nucifera Oil (Extra Vergine Kokosöl), Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Bio Jojobaöl), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Mandelöl), Mentha Piperita Oil (Pfefferminzöl), Rosmarinus Officinalis Oil (Rosmarin Absolue), Chamomilla Recutita Flower Oil (Blaues Kamillenöl), Sojalecithin, Glycerin, Yeast (Hefe),Lawsonia inermis Extract (Rotes Henna),Lanolin, Cetrimonium Bromide, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate & PEG-100 Stearate, *Eugenol, *Limonene, *Linalool. VEGAN

Application:
The mask is added to the dry hair. The treatment has a total of 20 min exposure to the herbs to flourish. Following the cure is simply washed out.

said than done. I opened the little jar, and the herbs came to meet me already. The mint smell it out very clearly. It is a mixture of the smell of tea tree oil and dentist. For me, the scent is not so pleasant. The mass was very firm and could be easily applied to the hair. The hair I have packed the debate in cling film. After 20 minutes it was time to wash out. My hair feel much tended to. You do not look more brittle. What I also was mentioned was the "yummy" smell.

+
care
Vegan
yield f. short hair

- Wash
smell
price

hair after 4 times I got rid of the smell. Another big - is the shelf life of 2 weeks. With medium-length hair, you can use the pot 4 times. I would have to apply the cure that is 2 times a week. I use only 1 time a month of treatment. Who has long hair, use the spa again. Once the application fee will be but proud 9,95 €. For me, the product is not exactly true.

0 comments:

Post a Comment