Thursday, February 17, 2011

Are Bulb Syringes Good For Enimas

Alverde (THE" My Perfect Day ") Liquid Eyeliner

Again, this entry was required, and as I was on the eyeliner and it also very excited since I've used it every day I'm over it can report :


Alverde (LE "My Perfect Day") Liquid Eyeliner 050 Black
Price: € 2.95 at dm
Content: na
Color: black, tend to be dull, even in silver-anthracite, and I have here a picture of the back of the hand test in dm, but that is blurred and also about 2 hours were then, and since I had some rumgerübbelt to it (see durability)
you see here (not), something that the other is brightly
applicator: here is very interesting, I had never seen before, and he is a bit thicker and bulkier than the regular brush and represents a pointy sponge rubber-like solid, the tip is also relatively thick
consistency: rather thick, the job on hand, I was shocked, because he has drawn so as a "product groove. On the eyes is not on the way, only when it has less product on it and more suppressed, but that can be corrected easily, you do not have to dry and apply again but just a bit drauftüpfeln ..
Order: is getting used to from the first time in hats worked for me, but I had to do much more slowly than but it should not be afraid to get one because of the applicator, and everything else "paint", but I guess that's exercise, including songwriter indeed a bit different. Scheduling may initially a minute longer per eye make-up time ;-)
compatibility: without problems
Durability: top, remove loose 13 hours including walls + sweat .... After that, he was still there in the morning where he was also,-D
Distance: slightly easier than the mascara, but good remover is also not out of place
Conclusion: certainly one of the fallen could give me a lot. Currently I take him very much, except if I must hurry. He ranks with the essence of the Berlin-LE and the black Cremeeyeliner of Manhattan on the Top1-favorite place!
Recommended: Yes, unless you want to explicitly only wafer-thin lines, or is afraid of a little need to practice.
carrying pictures: (yes these are partly the same as in Mascara Post * grin *)
your very accessible way, the "thinnest possible" job. I do not mind, especially since I usually wider towards the eyeliner will leave to the outside (anti-hanging eye and * so * g), for which I have not made the pictures now .. But I'm sure there are many who apply eyeliner thinner and much lighter there it interesting :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment