Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Vegeta And Bulma Fanfiction Hookup

Be my Valentine

Yesterday was indeed Valenstinstag and this Valentine's Day I will never forget aufjeden case. Because yesterday I was for a day rabbit owner. It all started with the fact that my mother worked in the garden. Suddenly, they rang like crazy storm. I thought she had locked yourself out. I rushed down and opened the door for her. Suddenly She said: "What do we do now?" I did not know what it was and then she pointed to a young dwarf rabbit which sat in our garden. It was clear to me the Hare to be captured, since he certainly did not survive in the cold and without food. After about 2 students rush through the garden we had him then captured also


We have christened him Valentin is surely clear: D. Sorry we could not keep Valentin. He now lives in a "foster home" until we have found the right owner. The family will place an ad in the newspaper. In the evening I went to eat with my boyfriend yet. And that I got from my treasure :
flowers, cuddly bunny and chocolate with our anniversary

0 comments:

Post a Comment