Sunday, February 20, 2011

Zumba Clothing Stores

Geburtstagskuchen

are announced today, the photos of Chris birthday cake from last week. Baked he was for this recipe , with a few amendments.


top of it came not only the chocolate glaze, but also homemade caramel sauce, but it was a little too hard, because I ran out the cream -.- The cake itself was a little too crumbly to me, I'd maybe next time make changes if I did not times do ..

above or without decoration .. below you can see the caramel collection camp, there was a piece of cake abgebröselt the Out Lift:-D * licking *

Overall, I highly recommend the cake in any case it is super for all guests well received, most have 2 pieces of plaster. :-D That thing a calorie bomb without end I must mention, however, probably not, right? But the reason is you can only get once a year birthday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment