Saturday, February 12, 2011

How Long Should A Toilet Take To Fill

Catrice

My new job has another great side effect: on my way is a miller! :-D The course I immediately availed myself and wanted to organize a few things from Catrice. Once there however so I was not really addressed total .. But as the nail lacquers are so great, yes, I thought I'll take just a few standards with .. So bright eye shadow and black eyeliner.


Catrice Liquid Eye Liner Blackest Black 010
(I find the thing to photograph totally heavy, but looks so spectacular isser also do not like any.!)
Price: € 2.29 for Müller
Content: na
color: black
Brush: a thin 1cm long tufts, standard in most pointed in it.
Note shaking! ;-)
Order: basically unprobleamtisch, but I find Flüssigeyeliner are a little taste .. I like them, Because it goes fast, but in the practice time I could not do it, and I got the thing over the whole eye lubricated .. I would say here is it not with the heavier or lighter than any other. Precise application works (for me but not in the morning * g *) well.
compatibility: had no problems
Durability: big negative! After a few hours, he begins to crumble and trickle. It looked really nasty on the eye, like small plastic flakes, which are then landed on the cheekbones.
Conclusion: nice black, but because of the crumbs, which I think is really holding times may not be, is even this is not * MY * eyeliner. * Sigh *
Recommended: No .
carrying pictures:
result in about 10 hours:
(last picture skin pulled upwards so that man's looks better)
I know, 10 hours have been much, but it does not look so suddenly .. It holds about 4-5 hours and then starts to trickle, if you squint a lot / of course rubs faster .. And for me it has to keep nunmal as long as I am make-up at 7 and go to 17h from the work, and since I will not look as if I had slept with the makeup already 2 nights: /

0 comments:

Post a Comment