Saturday, February 26, 2011

Mildly Bulky Ovaries Means

New Essence Poduct [eyes]

I have discovered the new Essence products. Sorry, not in the shop but in pictures. The new products will be available from March. In one or the other product I've been in love:

Eye Products:
essence color & shine eyeshadow

essence duo eyeshadow


essence eyeshadow
essence sun club glamour to go eyeshadow

essence quattro eyeshadow
essence gel eyeliner
 essence glam liner
essence metallic eyepencil

essence kajal pencil - essence 2 in 1 kajal pencil - essence longlasting eye pencil
essence gel eyeliner brush - essence smokey eyes brush - essence pinzette

essence multi action smokey eyes mascara - Essence 100% splash proof curl mascara ultra length &

closer I will look at me the brush and the multi-action mascara. In one or the other nail polish I've also fallen in love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment