Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Vomitingmetallic Taste In Mouthovarian Cyst

Alverde (THE" My Perfect Day ") Star Volume Mascara

So, just quickly have the required report to the mascara ...


Alverde (LE "My Perfect Day") view I find them very pretty, the closure: Star Volume Mascara 080 Black Star
Price: € 3.95 at dm
Content: 5.5 ml
packaging + Abstreifdings is, however, I find a little on the klobrig for fine brushes, more below ...
Color: deep black
effect (as printed): for intensively stressed lashes with an exclusive mix Jewels
brushes: plastic, oblong, thin, short plastic stop elk
Smell: Keep me crazy not to, but that smells like Naturkosmetikmascara with a dash of Martini Bianco o.0
Order: a little difficult, you should watch that one because the short brush the iris mittuscht not ;-) I'm always a little rumgeferkelt so ..
effect volume I see not, unfortunately, does not swing and length does not fall on me, too. What it does is extremely deep black color:
Durability: bombastic
Distance: would a little bitchy, to good makeup remover recommended
Conclusion: my 3rd Alverde mascara (before this false lashes, and the enchanted forest, both total bah), and this by far the best. I find it a little difficult to formulate the overall conclusion, because the mascara is a little schizophrenic way: when you first open the product was barely brushes, the second Öffnen/1.Anwendung was a huge gush out, the brush zugepappt total - that's what the not apply. So dressed for the first time. Nevertheless, the lashes somewhat stuck because you have seen from the front but not for me, as my candles are degrees forward (someone commented that with "awning lashes" and I find this so aptly, that like to self would take if I may * G *). Most photos are of this order. Next time the thing was different again, I had them stored upright and the next job was much better. A little confusing, but I'm assuming that it is one of the products that become in time a little better.
I probably would not buy again after /, but I regret to not have them. I find them quite well. A 2 - in school grades. We'll see how it develops!
Tip: stored upright, brush rid of excess product!
Recommended: Yes, if you want or explicitly only natural cosmetics the other of Alverde all right place. Otherwise, a clear Yes and no.
carrying pictures: selected I have a lot, because I think that the result comes across on some much worse than it seemed to me in the mirror. On some looks so like you could not walk ausm house, that's not far. By the way, wens only interested in the photos you see additionally the Shadow of Nudeplatte and eyeliner.
from the picture up there, threw the 2 Order - I think you already see NEN difference!
Has anyone of you ever tried it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment