Friday, February 11, 2011

Glory Hole Locations In Florida

Friday filler 11:02:11

The Countdown has begun ... only about 3 weeks until the big move .. I'm really excited, and pretty much all thoughts turn as drum .. For this week I had planned diligently blogging, but already during the next few days with me the time noticeably scarce .. Today, we have removed the old apartment in 2 rooms damaged wallpaper, come tomorrow, the new turn (* horror *), then is deleted, including dark green gear .. And so beautiful I am beginning to make me even to the pack together.
happen that my sweetheart's birthday next week, and somehow there is still a pie in the kitchen * grow on the head scratch *
What I'm saying: it is hergehn bunt the next time and I hope you'll be not angry with me if the posts now to second guess Week of March are a bit sparse ... I will of course still try to blog as much as possible (eg Alverde LE stuff is burning me to type even under the nails what * G *) but as regular Werdich then create not well :-( I hope you kuckt won over yet!

Now to this week's Friday Filler:

first Just today is the stupid rear windscreen of the car at the beginning - clear, if you eh grad has no money for anything more * Knurr *.
second If I to the wall paper and then brushing think tomorrow grabs me the creeps.
third I've actually managed me today when washing your hands rub a glass splinter in the palm (and Chris is guilty !!!).
4th The coming weeks are likely very tiring, but in the end will have paid off well, and I'm looking forward !
5th First of all I've found the new job, remember how incredibly much I've made Unizeiten * shock *.
6th really want to emigrate, considered when the political process in our country. (And it could not care less whether I call "my" country now accepting Ö or D!)
7th As for the weekend, tonight I am listening to a little audiobook when all things are here (Pooh Bah), nor does , tomorrow I have planned Wallpaper and paint and Sunday I would like please have some free time!

And so I go one more round Dish remove and then I fall into bed ... :-D Have a nice weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment