Sunday, February 13, 2011

How To Get Rid Of Dowagers With Lipo

Two new favorite scents

shame on me. I could not leave yesterday. Yesterday we were in Metzingen Outlet Center . There are trade marks extremely reduced. Who was not there yet, should go there again. Meanwhile, there are several outlet stores in Germany. Metzingen, there is also a perfume outlet. Eig. I have even imposed a ban on perfume shopping but I could not resist in 2 fragrances. Through a video of KleeneMelle81 I heard about the new fragrance by Chloe LOVE. Since I already think the older I had to smell great equal to sniff at it and smells really great. The scent is oriental.
LOVE Chloe 30 ml (regular approx € 50.00 Outlet price about 40,00 €)

Unlike Chloe is the other perfume Escada Sunset Taj very summery and light. The scent is fruity, floral. Just sniffing it. If I am not mistaken it is a new fragrance. For the coming summer, it is easy for me to fit.
Escada Sunset Taj 30 ml (normal price € 40.00, outlet price. Approx. € 30.00)

So now is the film looked Burlesque. Wish you were still a nice rest weekend

0 comments:

Post a Comment