Monday, February 14, 2011

Pci Express Card With Internal Usb Headers

Alverde (THE" My Perfect Day ") Duo Lipgloss 227 Pink Glamour

I really wanted as desired first report on the mascara and the eyeliner, but was this weekend so mainly "dirty work" to it, and there was face painting certainly makes free. This also means that I have The same could not test properly .. Long story short, now here comes the turn, and the others I'll get next week ...


alverde (LE "My Perfect Day") Duo Lip Gloss 227 Rose Glamour
Price: € 2.95 at dm
Content: 5g
Color: the darker version of the DuoLipglossWürfel contains a decent old rose with frosty sheen, and also subtle but noticeable Rosewood Dusty Rose
Order: on the images below with your fingers, beautiful, of course with a lip brush
wear: not sticky, it feels a bit like that with me as it would dry out, but not tuts
life: 3-4 hours
compatibility: unremarkable
Conclusion: I found the cube just sweet, but the colors are per se nothing too special. Take away songwriter limited practical because just square .. The bright color is de facto not noticeable, but rather to use as a finish, the darker pretty but not a must
Recommended: Yes and - just like Wems and still has nothing comparable.
carrying pictures:
above: the lighter tone down the darker
and each other:

0 comments:

Post a Comment