Monday, February 7, 2011

Pijamas Bachelorette Party

Alverde Eyebrow Kit 01 Blonde

The came here with my purchase with Alverde also tested and is now enough to report about it


alverde Eyebrow Kit 01 blond
Price: € 4.45 at dm
Content: 6.5 g
colors: blond 01 (rather dark, certainly suitable for brown eyebrows and rather cold and ashy in color) and 02 brunette (quite dark, warm, reddish)
up with flash, bottom night with artificial light .. the truth lies somewhere in between,-D
mentioned are also one and Highlighterpuderfarbe Wax to fix, another two "brush"
pigmentation: very good, both brow powder and highlighter give good and opaque color from
Durability: no smudging, stays all day
compatibility: no problems
Order: with suitable brushes (small, soft angled brush for the brow color for the highlighter I take a slightly firmer) very good
Brush: are contained absolute junk, they can be either throw away or remove the lime in the bathroom misuse; to the eyes so I'd only hurt you if you want to really sleep Dolle, those activities are hard, strong, bristly, stinging, small and poorly made elsewhere. I feel a little kidding, that I would expect someone seriously with the junk what to do kopfschüttel * * I think it would be good if you take out and for that perhaps the (not sooo small) price could reduce something .. And if not, then maybe a little mirror instead of the brush compartment?
wax Tiegelchen small, but with the prickly brush-mans get out and then apply (I take it the finger, otherwise looks really "wax" off), not a bad thing, but I prefer to use my standard products instead
Conclusion: top I find the color, such a cool brown tone is rarely found, and the highlighter has succeeded completely, and the brush are to be thrown away and the wax so-so .. Those looking for but as I for the appropriate taupe-brown color, it should try anyway!
Recommended: Yes .
carrying pictures:
Have you see on the eyebrow yes, but that's also the sense of it somewhere .. ;-) What you but hopefully that: the set is dark blonde enough for my eyebrow color! In the picture I have now only the Alverde set used in the best case I would do the "bare" in between places still paint a little darker pen, this is not simply the best powder I find ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment