Saturday, February 5, 2011

Paraffin Pot For Artritic Hands

Alverde Mineral Eyeshadow 04 Aubergine

Although I really do not realize with pigment eye shadow has come to me with this color yet very excited, but ... Set of X. ..


alverde Mineral Eye Shadow 04 Eggplant
Price: € 3.75 at dm
Content: na
color : plum / aubergine shimmer with glitter, beautiful on paper ...
pigmentation: you want my must be great, but I find it is almost no color from
opacity: very bad
Order: bitchy, I think .. I find very difficult to blind him properly and must apply it in layers so you can see what .. the whole leads to rather Gekrümel on the cheeks, as I've read, the p2 fixing spray is well tolerated by applying pigments to be've tried so am I ", but failed it. I lead now, but rather primarily to a lack of competence on my part back ;-)
compatibility: all right
Durability: not tested
Conclusion: so very not for me .. I think the color makes me look very "sick", while those sounds should still fit in well with greenish eyes? I see just swollen from crying so only .. with the texture I do not come clear, so I am not happy with it .. Would be possible, but that's just me, that's why I'd put my Kaufentfehlung subject ...
Recommended: No .
carrying pictures:
well, I've promised too much? see several layers, top to bottom without p2 Fixierspray

Do you have a better experience with it, I place myself just too stupid to? : - /

0 comments:

Post a Comment