Friday, February 18, 2011

How To Switch Cameras On Chatroulette

Alverde (THE "My Perfect Day ") Make-Up Palette

So today is my favorite product of the LE series. I hesitated quite a long time whether I should go get the range (I have enough anyway but unspectacular colors - but the other, which I use most frequently, too) and then decided, fortunately for it. Originally I wanted the other, because the colors do not appeal to me soo (I wear red just very rare), but the Nude palette has me so excited that I'm currently thinking. :-P


alverde (LE "My Perfect Day") Make-Up Palette 002 Nude Deluxe
Price: € 6.95 at dm
Content: 3x Eyeshadow small, small 3x Lip Color, 1x Rouge
Color: other variations of Nude; -)
(in the photo, the colors do not really bottom of the eyes of photos is the color of reliable)
Shadow 1 (left): light beige with a subtle peach-stitch, no glitter, rather matt, slightly darker than skin color (too dark to paint as a base up to the eyebrows, for me at least)
Eyeshadow 2 (middle): rose-beige, a little brighter Glitter
Eyeshadow 3 (right): mauve-beige-pink, more glitter and colored (bluish-greenish)
above Rouge, below eye shadow, opacity is in the eye better than seen here, see below

Rouge: hard to say, standards-old rose a little direction rosewood but much brighter, the color itself is very subtle, but ensure they properly glitters, I'm with Rouge, however, very sensitive and would only wear in summer with a little tanned. Rouge fans would it determines who in everyday life.
lip color 1 (left): very light nude beige, almost even a little brighter as a lip color, very subtle
(middle) Lip Color 2: perfect lipstick, nude, a stitch looks more pink than the left ( the photo the other way around from, but that's only on screen)
lip color 3 (right): darker, light rosewood Nude, little browner than the other two
pigmentation Eyeshadow: despite the bright color It is very easy to get the eye color - best
pigmentation Rouge: I can appreciate hard because I never which is used, but I would say good
coverage lip color: very well, even the lightest color (which is almost NEN Tick brighter or beige than my natural lip color) gives super color, applied with a lip brush
Eyeshadow Durability: keep all the whole day, easily 12 hours. I have a comparison photo below (taken after 12 h) from the "worst" color, which is the darkest. The creep a tiny bit in the crease, but neglected to really. I've never used the daily base, and still remained to it.
durability lip color: keep drinking from problems after 1l tea and 5 hours actually the color can be seen in full (including the brightest!), no creep into lip lines or scaly discolored. Sandwiches to eat them do not survive. ;-) Eat with a fork, they would create, perhaps, I have not tried yet * g *
wear lip color: such as lip balm, very slightly moist but not sticky, and after a few hours it feels like as if it were from, is not true
Distance: can all be washed off with water and soap-med
compatibility: without problems
Conclusion: Meiiin little treasure,-D
Recommended: After the gush above is hardly necessary, but: Yes!
carrying pictures: is a bit difficult with so much nude, but I hope you can see what (mascara and eyeliner are always from the LE)
first the lightest eye shadow, No. 1
lip color No. 1
picture Eyeshadow + Lip Color 1:
again eyeshadow 1:
Medium Eye Shadow No.2:
mean lip color, No.2:
dark lip color No.3:
dark eye shadow, No. 3:
picture eye shadow + lip color 3:
Eyeshadow 3 after almost exactly 12 hours, without base:
Rouge:

Sooo, that was my flood of images to the palette - someone else is so excited? : D I'm really happy that I have, it is my make-up utensil during the move because I can not leave much to be lying around and the range is perfect, everything in it what has been so for a day discreet office make-up needs.

Can someone perhaps tell what of the other range? As for the red lip colors? Itches me so in the fingers: D


0 comments:

Post a Comment