Tuesday, February 8, 2011

What Human Hair Does Rihanna Use For Herhair Do

KOKOWÄÄH & NOTD [02/07/2011]

On Sunday I was in the new film Til Schweiger KOKOWÄÄH . I love the movies and keinohrhasen ZweiOhrKükn and I am very happy that a film comes out with the sweet daughter of Til Schweiger. I found the film really succeeded. Emma Schweiger plays her role so cute. Is absolutely pure in the film.

Then I've painted my nails for a long long time again. At the moment I let me grow again. I paint my nails like prop, but in winter I find it always stinks so much. The room smells just after the paint remover and and then heating the heat. Properly ventilated and does not work.

Freshly painted:
1 x Base Coat KIKO " 247 "
Stamping Konrad M63
1 stamping paint essence "! stamp me black "

0 comments:

Post a Comment