Thursday, February 24, 2011

Soul Silver Freezing Desmume

25.02.11 p2 (THE "make up Parade") Palette 020 cheerful green

following is due to lack of time has not yet been tested thoroughly, I was only a first impression . Give I get more currently not out ..
I am currently working even every day about 1-2 hours longer, so I the hours of Monday (which I then "free" got) can work purely ... That's just the Dork on a new work, which take time off ;-) I'm really glad that my boss is totally understanding, because that was not an issue at the MO are not due to move * phew * So here:


p2 (LE "make up parade") range 020 cheerful green
Price: € 3.45 dm
Content: 6ml
Color: waldolivgrün, bright frog green, silvery glitzriges White; Eyeliner: olive green
Order: white and lime must be applied very well and to blind, the dark green was a bit square, but ok when you consider that I'm not a grad steady hand ;-) The eyeliner is relatively hard, and in any case much too hard for the soft tufts, while the is, with a small brush with a hard top (which have by Funkhouser, so "straight" or the Maybelline) can be very good to work with it, the brush Alverde probably also prepare some problems I guess ..
opacity / pigmentation: I had expected that this is bad because I had the blue and purple version in this regard read anything really good, so I thought war subtle colors of spring, but nothing! The green version does very well, even the silver can be seen at the first job very much, mostly light the frog is green, the dark is because the most reserved, and on the back are each 2 layers see
Durability: they do not have the Long term test before, I can not nix to say (yet to come when I "have tried
compatibility. without problems
Conclusion: very green, almost too green, but the carnival Machts ja nix ;-) The green frog is only conditionally suitable for everyday use find I, but the other colors are muted enough, I do not regret the purchase, particularly like the eyeliner it very much (that goes for sheer green Over Load in the make-up images may be under, but individually he is naturally more noticeable)
Recommended: Yes, .. at least for the green
carrying pictures: (sloppily painted, I know, sorry, had to stop very quickly go ..)
to green I've read nothing else, she has of you who?

0 comments:

Post a Comment