Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Marriage Invitation Funny Linee

Alverde Night Cream Wild Rose

with the new day cream I got me a night cream. An "Alpine Rose" I have not ran married me, but turned out after my day care so as reserved, I thought the night cream can be a little richer. I have therefore for me the version for dry skin decided.



alverde Night Cream Wild Rose
Price: € 3.25 at dm
content: dry :
50ml
skin type
Smell: hard to describe, mealy-herbal, subtly, but not for me very pleasant, rose scent I take really not true
effect:
wear: moist , soft , relaxed, does, however, with me not immediately know what to but does not interfere in the evening, I "feel" that is still cream on the skin
compatibility: without problems
Code Check: Aqua , Glycine Soja ( Oil) *, glycerin , Alcohol, Lanolin , Persea Gratissima (Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii *, Cetearyl Alcohol , lysolecithin , Rosa Canina (Fruit Oil) *, Gossypium (Oil), Parfum **, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Oil), Simmondsia Chinensis (Seed Oil)*, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate , Stearic Acid , Cera Alba , Palmitic Acid , Sodium Hyaluronate , Rosa Canina (Fruit Extract)*, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate , Xanthan Gum , Phytosterols, Tocopherol , Citric Acid , Olea Europaea (Oil Unsaponifiables), Helianthus Annuus (Seed Oil), Limonene **, Linalool **, Citronellol **, Geraniol **, Benzyl Benzoate **, Eugenol **, Citral **
-> with one exception, all recommended
Conclusion: 'm quite happy, I'm just wondering whether I am currently just a bit too "much" is. Strangely, my skin does not grade Zicken towards moisture, but whether this is only because the cream can I say of course not. For me will be just one more winter maintenance in any case, for the summer I need something else.
Recommended: Yes .

0 comments:

Post a Comment