Saturday, February 5, 2011

Strong Unique Male Names

Carmex lip balm

You simply can not know everything. My friend told me they have sworn to Carmex. I understand only station. Lip care! Hello? Do you know that? No, I do not know ......

from € 1.95 to DM and I this miracle of concern. Still in the car I got the package open, and applied the stuff. I thought I to drop dead! It stinks beastly! Somehow, after drug and mint. Well, your eyes and go. The mint has a cooling and tingling lightly on the lips. What remains is a colorless gloss. Very nice. But no trace of miracles, just a normal lip care product. Buy more? Neeeeee!

* click * Carmex is available in three variants in DM there were only the tube. Included is a clear gel. The only thing that struck me is positive, the animal-free production.
On other blogs I've read of quite nasty ingredients. I have first checked on code check * click * . 10 ingredients are recommended and not four Sun I think if you makes sure you can use anything, even Alverde's not often recommended website.

Maybe someone will care for me a recommendation. What do you use? Look at your code check?

0 comments:

Post a Comment