Monday, February 28, 2011

Performance Testingtemplate

The bargain hunt continues

I've been here reports on the bargain by essence. I actually thought that comes to nothing. Well the things I've bought in Mannheim and Ludwigshafen, there were very different products by € 0.95 essence and therefore was again struck:


































went This time, the practical including brush with mirror. ideal for the handbag. Then I bought my first essence lipstick in the color This is me. The Glitter Topper clyde was also taken. The base color I did not get more but I think you can take each other too blue underneath. I love baked Eye shadow, because you can apply it wonderfully wet and the color looks better. By essence I do not have and I'm simply me why the color taken.

0 comments:

Post a Comment