Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Waxing And Shaving Greenville Sc

essie ("fall collection") Nail Polish Merino Cool

I must confess I do not even, unfortunately, if you can get the nail polish yet, but I've only just taken the first time ... In the new job I would even show up but not straight with blue green or otherwise colored nails, and then I came here just right.


essie ("fall collection) Merino Cool

Price: 12, something € at Douglas in 4 Mini
Content: (4x) 5ml
color: mauve-taupe
Order: despite the small cap easily, more liquid, 2 layers are necessary in any case, but also you can get here in places still "thin" land, if it were 3 may be perfect, but the 3rd I've saved me ;-)
Drying time: relatively normal, feasible because of the thin consistency only a thinner layer
Durability: Very good on 3 . Macken days at the tips, but only subtly
Conclusion: a nice "uncoloured, uncoloured as much in the bottle I think. Probably also be the taupe of p2 are relatively similar, I have to compare times ...
Recommended: Yes, but is also cheaper similar colors.
carrying pictures:
matt I find him pretty well with black Crackling: Together

0 comments:

Post a Comment