Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Slogan Ideas For Toothpaste

Mannheimhaul [The Balm, Thomas Sabo, dm]

last Saturday, we once again in my favorite city of Mannheim. I wanted the new Alverde look at dm range. As you may all have noticed, has alverde now a larger counter. Of course, it did not stop at the alverde things. My total yield
alverde From the range I have only taken the Highlighter and nail cream apricot .
Am the products are still in testing but basically you have the products have not. From the highlights I've expected more. Then we come to the eye products. The range of p2 had now finally I'm always sneaking past but now they've finally taken the essence of eyeshadow was reduced to 0.95 € and I did not have any purple he went with it.
TKMAXX When I found an absolute bargain. And although the Blush HOT MAMA! by The Balm. The blush was reduced from 22,00 € to € 7.99. The color can not be described simply. The Blush aufjeden case deserves a separate post.
In Christ I have myself a new Thomas Sabo taken trailers. I love the jewelry, however, some supporters do not come cheap. The shamrock was € 19.00 still cheap (the band I had already).
The bebe cream went with because of the cute design. Finally, the P2 was hand mask with matching gloves. Everyone has raved about the products and I understand it too. These two treasures deserve a separate entry.

So now I'll be watching the same American Idol and Doctors Diary . Have a nice evening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment