Thursday, February 10, 2011

Best Places In Inland Empire For Brazilian Wax

Shopping: Alverde LE "My Perfect Day"

Somehow I was shopping technically quite restrained lately. Above all, I've also consistently the products I was really bad / not tolerate've returned (eg the ). Overall, I've only bought stuff so standard as cotton pads, new mouthwash, etc.. So nothing spectacular ;-)
Actually, we're also a bit on austerity plan, because of impending move and all, but today I've seen the new Alverde LE as my shopping basket was any faster was able to view my work as a rational center:-P So I'm curious what things can so ...

I bought myself (sorry the bad photo, I have just one thing done quickly and it was blurry -.-)
  • Duo highlighter pen 001 Shimmer Beige
  • Liquid Eyeliner 050 Black (I sacrifice! * laughs *)
  • Star Volume Mascara (someday I must be a test of alverde!)
  • Duo Lip Gloss 227 Rose Glamour (darker version)
  • Makeup Palette 002 Nude Deluxe
all colors are not 100% real and through distorted light ...
... and because it would attract attention on the range on the Master gives even one with artificial light, even with flash.
The eyeliner is the way, a relatively thick tip, am curious how I can work with it ..
And so does the mascara from the brush:

Not so interesting I found:
  • the eyeshadow quads .. Hm, 4 times the same Color in a slightly different texture / finish, and then only in gray / black what you really have not in all conceivable variants must. Ne, has left me cold
  • the dark super-set was just too little discreet. I would have liked it before, but 3 red lip color, blush and dark-intensive white-gray-black eye shadow .. The application would comply with very limited (reason switched on short * g *)
  • (anthracite rather silver) gray eyeliner .. I have not fallen
  • bright Lippenfarbenpƶttchen I had indeed originally much more interested, but I threw it too bright, and almost invisible glosses I've had enough ;-)
  • powder pearls I've already
  • Makeup has clearly darkened in bright shade, so not for me
  • Duohighlighter pink pen - very nice! But two, I wanted to take but not CIH, and found the beige better ..
  • Duolidschatten with powder and cream eye shadows I have very irritated, but not the colors for it .. Glitter and I need not equal to 3 times, not even the carnival .. then remained nonetheless, should I read ecstatic reports about it I can get it to me ;-) still

So, all this is of course tested the next few days, you rush a product in which I touch with assessment should? :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment