Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Using Character Recognition In Scapsnap

mny (THE "Material Girl") p2 Nagellack

In brief, without much preface :-)


mny (LE "Material Girl") Lipcolor 809A
Price: € 2.75 at dm
Content: na
Packaging: just looks a little cheap, like from the collection "my first own lipstick"; also wobbles a little part of my closure , much like the essence of .. No idea whether this in any like that or if I was just lucky ;-)
Color: bright .. hm. Nude? I bought it as a nude, we go into a peach-direction and is very sheer.
Smell: I never read because I simply do not olfactory 'm so demanding - but the delicious smell full, in accordance melon! : D
opacity: such as lip balm shines only subtly with really no color, although he has been quite clear on my Lippenschüppchen from
Order: expected very easy
wear: moist , relatively pleasant
compatibility: no problems, but I find it dries out a tiny bit, which is unfair to say this: I just dry flaky lips and did not grade the better - the wording is probably better
Durability: rather poor, so for about an hour, with me not drinking, he survived
Conclusion: Now. He was almost not seen. He emphasized scales. He smells delicious. Wars mny not the ingredients of animal experimental producers take ....??? (Do not throw stones, this relationship was only me at home ...)
Recommended: this quality at this price under such conditions ... No.
carrying pictures:
Have a feeling I'll bring him back. And leave once and for all the fingers of mny. I must not simply induce SE of "oh what uiii new" thoughts on can buy products if I were actually knows that I find the whole brand is not good. * Sigh *
How you feel about the new mny Lippi, or you have other general (good) experience with the brand made?

0 comments:

Post a Comment