Friday, February 11, 2011

The Names Of Everyone In Tinkerbell

Catrice Lash Plus Mascara + serum

These two here, I bought me just before Christmas, and now she has since been thoroughly tested (and up to 2-3 exceptions, no other mascara used * huge amount of work) and this is the result:


Catrice Lash Plus Intensive Lash Growth Serum
Price: € 4.99 for Müller
Content: 6ml
Order : contains a movable thin tip, such as liquid eyeliner, and therefore relatively easy to apply
effect (as printed): "Longer eyelashes during sleep 25% longer lashes in 30 days * When combined with Catrice Lash! Growth mascara applied. confirmed in tests. How to apply eyeliner to the lash. "
compatibility: I do not know obs was coincidence, but after the first two applications I'm so .. hmm, how shall we say ... an "igniting Bubbelchen" get on the lash. It was not a typical white, it was not a pimple or something. It was slightly red, has not hurt directly but is totally felt weird and went away not so simple. Two days later I tried auszuquetschen somehow, which also did not work. Do not ask me, but eventually I had to turn and as long as rumgedoktort Octenisept treated so that it was gone. I was never so and move on. On the other side was nothing, so I've tested further as it was gone. Then again never left before, but when the eyes are irritated grade (too hard off make-up), it burns a little. For compatibility thus a vast naaaajaaaa ....
Conclusion: extended are not my eyelashes. I got the impression they are a little "bristly", presumably so resilient. This really means they must therefore "live" longer (so keep holding), and thus grow even longer, but may I notice anything significant, and in fact is 25% a quarter, right? ;-) I got it way after the initial incompatibility applied daily (which is a bit annoying, because somehow I will not need as much time again in the evening in the bathroom as in the morning, hmpf)
Recommended: No . (Pictures below)


Catrice Lash Growth Plus Lash Mascara
Price: € 4.99 for Müller
Content: 8ml
color: black
effect (as printed): see above
brushes: large and klobrig, conical shaped;
Order: I find it extremely difficult to work with, especially on the lower lashes out at all so I get nothing, and on Bürstchenende accumulates much whatever product that you must always good strip
result : separated akzeotabel, actually an extended klitzekleinwenig but does not guarantee a 25% no Momentum, volume, moderately badly, according to 2 Layer it sticks just a little lashes together
Durability: no smearing or running
Distance: no problems with my makeup remover
Conclusion: a nice mascara, but not great still extraordinary, are many, the same and less able to say ;-) I have the mascara with very few exceptions, each time applying makeup applied, so about 5-6 times a week
Recommended: No . One can both save money, too little effect, but too expensive.
carrying pictures:
starting position, photographed before Christmas:
early February, after more than 30 days:
first time applied a layer
good 2 layers:
Sun Of course they see on the pictures below in comparison with the previously Image for "more" of are, indeed inked too. But as I said that I get out with other mascaras, and without serum applied at night for weeks ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment