Sunday, February 27, 2011

Pokemon Green Rom Mac

Alverde Winterwohlfühlbad

Winter is the same for me I'll go now getting much time swimming. Showers imWinter I do not like when you come from the shower is somehow colder than when you get off of the bathtub. I recently discovered in a product of dm Alverde: The Winter Wohlfühlbad plum & cinnamon . I think it just fits in the winter and the swimming time.

for the 300ml Vial I paid € 1.95. This is a Limited Edition. When I open the lid, it smells very strongly of plum and cinnamon. In the tub but the fragrance is very pleasant. This product is vegan. The bubble has no color and has generated great foam.

+
natural cosmetics fragrance

foam
price

-
smell dissipates fairly quickly

So for the winter is an ideal product. Who can still buy it, it should try out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment