Monday, February 21, 2011

How Do I Hack Pokemon Silver

Lipcolor 809A - 146 Chris soulful

comes despite increasingly scarce time here's a quick post from the paint next week. In the next 2 weeks I'll only wear clear, I'll punch me in the whole removals eh louder Macken purely ;-)
Moving Current status: the rooms of the old apartment, now partly newly papered and painted. The cases are increasing, and over the coming week is packed and the rest various organizational (Keys, parking barriers, and thousands of address change notifications) done .. * Sweat *
But now on!


p2 victim color nailpolish 146 soulful

Price: € 1.55 at dm
content: dark :
8ml
color chocolate
Order: as usual just have 2 layers worn
Drying time: I got there a little longer than usual, but in the normal range
Durability: I can currently difficult to assess because of the added stress, but in spite of several works he had until 3 Day from as gabs white tips and "failures".
Conclusion: A standard paint. Thus, a brown, how could it possibly have / should, but probably none of the hoard is now in front of the line must change. Despite all, a good basic paint, which I find particularly attractive, especially in autumn. If a similar but determined to
:-) Recommended: Yes , but not necessarily.
carrying pictures: (have only photographed a little later, so not perfect)
We see here on the last picture as well on 3 Day has been like. The faint and crackling versions I really do not like all really. * Shrug * ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment